Make this gorgeously sexy cake – it’s absolutely delicious AND gluten-free!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 200g caster sugar
- 3/4 cups dessicated coconut
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g butter
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease pans
- Whisk eggs and vanilla essence together
- Slowly add melted butter to the mixture
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined
- Pour into a cake pan/ pans and sprinkle with the berries
- *Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Decorate with icing or whipped cream and berries.