- 150g caramelised spiced biscuits, finely crumbled
- 100g butter, melted
- Juice of 2 lemons approximately 75ml
- Juice of 1 orange, approximately 75ml
- 7 leaves of gelatine, soaked in a bowl of water
- 500g double cream
- 150g caster sugar
- 500g quark or curd cheese
- 500g strawberries
To make the biscuit base: Mix the crumbled biscuits with the melted butter.
Pour the biscuit mixture into the cake tin and spread evenly.
Combine the orange juice and lemon juice and heat gently. Add the soaked gelatine and allow to cool.
To make the cheesecake topping: Whip the cream together with the sugar and combine with the quark, add one third of the cream mixture to the citrus juice and mix well. Add this mixture to the remaining two thirds of the quark and cream and mix briefly.
Pour the quark mixture over the biscuit base and place in the refrigerator.
Allow the cheesecake to set for 4 hours.
Remove the springform tin and place the cheesecake on a dish. Top with strawberries.