- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves (optional)
- 1 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger (optional)
- Coarsely cracked ice
- Step 1In a blender, blend 450g of the strawberries with the sugar, lime juice, salt, mint, if using, ginger, if using, and 2 cups (500ml) cold water until smooth. Press the strawberry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl or pitcher. Discard solids. Stir another 1 cup (250ml) cold water into the strawberry mixture.
- Step 2Thinly slice the remaining 50g strawberries. Fill glasses with ice, mounding well above rims. Pour strawberry water over the ice. Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve immediately.