- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 6 figs
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 125 g soft goat’s curd or cheese
- Gently warm the honey and thyme in a small saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes, then set aside to infuse.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Halve and place the figs on the griddle, cut-side down, and cook until charred.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan over a medium heat.
- Season well with sea salt and black pepper. Top each fig half with a spoonful of goat’s curd, then drizzle with the infused honey and scatter over the pine nuts.