- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon grass, minced
- 1 very small habanero pepper, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2,3 litres vegetable stock
- 1 1/2 limes, juiced
- 2 medium zucchinis, made into noodles
- 2 cups enoki mushrooms (or other mushrooms, depending on availability)
In a large Signature Round Casserole set over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Add the shallots, garlic, ginger, lemon grass and habanero pepper.
Season with salt and pepper and saute until oil is fragrant, about 4 minutes.
Add the cinnamon stick and saute for 1 minute.
Add the vegetable stock and lime juice and bring to a low boil.
Reduce heat to a simmer and let simmer for 30 minutes.
Strain the broth and return to the pot.
Add the zucchini noodles and mushrooms and continue simmering for 10 minutes, or until the noodles are just tender.
Season to taste.
Place some noodles and mushrooms in the bottom of a shallow bowl and ladle the broth into the bowl.
Garnish with micro greens and a lime wedge.
Top with a small amount of Sriracha sauce if desired.