Your product will be delivered within 4 – 7 business days.
We take the security of your payment and personal information seriously. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The ‘S’ at the end of HTTPS stands for ‘Secure’. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted.
Once we’ve received your order from our suppliers, we’ll send you an e-mail with tracking details.
The countdown in terms of the shipping period begins once your payment has been authorised. For credit cards this means that once the bank gives us an authorisation code. For cash deposits and Internet transfers this means once the funds reflect in our bank account. For cheque deposits, this means once the funds have been cleared, which is usually only 7 days after the deposit.
Business days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays.
Currently we make use of a courier service. Delivery fee is calculated on checkout.
Our payment options are vast and include the following:
- Credit card: VISA & Mastercard
- EFT through Payfast
- Manual EFT
For more information on what is required to process a payment, proceed to checkout, select your desired option and follow the instructions.
PayFast is an Instant EFT payment option available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank or Standard Bank.
How it works
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout and click on the PayFast option.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
Important: only once PayFast have verified your payment, we will process your order.
- No manual reconciliation or missing payments.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorisation and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.
Yes, we are based in Bloemfontein. Please visit us at:
A wishlist is an feature that allows you to create personalized collections of products that you want to buy and saves them in your user account for future reference.
If you notify us within 7 days of damage to your goods occurring on delivery of your order, if stock is available, we will do our best to immediately arrange a replacement after:
If your return request falls within this policy and is deemed eligible for a return, we will:
- replace the correct product to you (if the correct product is available) or;
- refund you with the purchase price of the product.
We unfortunately can’t make changes to your delivery address once payment has been received and you have received your Payment Confirmation email.
If you received an incomplete delivery, email us immediately. Our friendly customer service team will be in touch to assist.
You are welcome to return any good purchased within 7 days of receiving the item. Unfortunately we can only accept goods for return that are still in their original packaging. You will have to pay to have the item couriered or posted back to us, but as soon as we receive it, we will issue you a credit note. Our policy is to deduct a 10% handling fee from the original price, but unless a lot of administration has been necessary to get the item back, we usually turn a blind eye to it.
New Mobicred users:
- First, you’ll need to register on Mobicred’s website and complete your application.
- Once approved, you can come back and pay for your items using Mobicred*.
- Your application may take 1 business days to process
- If you need your items right now, please select a different payment method. We can’t guarantee that your items will still be in stock when you return.
Existing Mobicred users:
- Select Mobicred as your payment option during checkout. (Payfast)
- Log in using your Mobicred username and password.
- Enter the one-time pin (OTP) that will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Click on “Confirm & Pay”.
- Your Mobicred account will be debited and we will send you a confirmation email of your order.