BoostApak is the best way to avoid hire charges when travelling abroad. It’s a hand luggage-approved backpack that doubles as a booster seat with plenty of space for toys and games to keep everyone content during long journeys. It’s an also ideal solution for sharing lifts and travelling in coaches or taxis.
BoostApak is a ECE44.04 approved car seat for group 2 & 3, certified to European Union and United States safety standards, recommended for children under 135cm weighing between 15 and 36 kg (approx. 4–12 years).
Booster seats are not only important to ensure that your child is safe and comfortable during a car journey, but SA and most global law requires that ALL children under 12 years old or 135cm in height use a booster seat. So it’s essential to always have one with you when travelling by car or taxi.
If you’re hiring a booster seat on holiday, BoostApak could save you!
- Unique fold-out seat belt guides: With quick release button to fold back down
- Wipe clean removable cover: Makes cleaning easy after messy journeys
- Spacious capacity: Plenty of room for travel essentilas
- Hard plastic internal shell: Protects the contents of your backpack
- Ergonomic back: To encourage better posture and protect growing spines
- Seat belt adjuster: Customise the strap height to fit your child as they grow, ensuring maximum safety.7. High visibility reflective trim so you or your child can be seen in the dark
- ID tag: To make sure your BoosApak never gets lost