Re-usable three layered cotton face masks for public use.
- One size fits all
- Three protective layers*
- Outer layer: soft printed 100% cotton
- Middle layer: non-woven, breathable filter
- Inner layer: soft white 100% cotton
- Integrated wire for secure fit over the nose
- Soft denim or calico ties allows for a perfect fit
Masks should be washed and ironed before first use and after each subsequent use.
Care instructions: cold hand wash or cold machine wash on delicate cycle & cool iron on reverse ~ colours may soften with age.
*Pattern adapted from University of Florida Health Prototype 1. These re-usable masks must be used together with all other preventative guidelines as set out by local and international governments (such as social distancing, frequent hand washing & to avoid face touching).
The textiles feature original botanical artworks of indigenous Ruschia, Jamesbrittenia & Gladiolus painted by Ann C. Jooste printed against a trendy black background. Masks are proudly handmade in South Africa.