- 500g free-range beef fillet
- Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced
- 4 Tbsps. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, raw or roasted
- 2 x 125g wedges of Brie cheese
- Pomegranate rubies, to serve
- Micro basil or micro herbs
- Balsamic glaze, to drizzle
Roll the beef fillet into the freshly ground black pepper to create a crust, adding a little sprinkle of sea salt too.
Heat 2 Tbsps. of olive oil in a Le Creuset TNS Shallow Frying Pan and sear the fillet on all sides for a few minutes until cooked to your preference. Remove from the heat and leave aside to rest.
Meanwhile, toast the sliced sourdough baguette in a Le Creuset Signature Square Skillet Grill. Drizzle each slice with olive oil and rub gently with a clove of garlic to release the flavour.
Arrange on a Le Creuset Barbecue Platter and top each baguette slice with ripe Brie, a slice of pepper-crusted beef fillet, pomegranate rubies and micro herbs. Just before serving, drizzle with sweet balsamic glaze.