10th Recipe of Christmas – Lemon roast potatoes
- 1 kg potatoes
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 4.
- Peel and halve the potatoes, cut the lemons into wedges and bash the coriander seeds in a pestle and mortar.
- Parboil the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes, until soft around outsides. Drain well and let steam-dry for 1 minute.
- Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a tray in the oven for a couple of minutes, then throw in the potatoes, lemon wedges, bashed coriander seeds and oregano.
- Season well with salt and pepper and toss until the potatoes are well coated in the oil.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 45 to 60 minutes, turning every so often, until beautifully golden on all sides.
Start typing to see products you are looking for.
Scroll To Top