The weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season — providing plants with the precise irrigation they need to help them thrive. They are easy to install and set up, and once in, they will water automatically with minimal supervision
- ideal for small to medium gardens or vegetables gardens.
- can be used for pots, raised beds, hanging baskets.
- a perfect system for small greenhouses.
Unlike conventional timer systems, the system waters little and often, resulting in the soil staying moist. Water does not run off, so you end up saving on your water bill.
The SOL-C12 connects to the following Irrigatia Kits:
- Drippers: Use for pots, baskets and individual plants.
- Dripperline: Ideal for short runs in a mixed dripper/dripperline environment, germinating seedlings, watering plant troughs and small beds.
- Microporous Hose: Ideal for flower beds, raised beds, vegetables